Here is a list of some residential rehabs Alberta, Canada. I am not endorsing or recommending any of them as I have not visited or reviewed the programs with the exception of looking at their websites where they have one.
This list of residential rehabs Alberta is for information purposes only and to give you a starting point when you are looking for help with your addiction issues.
If you operate a residential rehabs Alberta and would like to be listed here let us know via the contact us page and we will get it up there.
Residential Rehabs Alberta
Calgary (403) 536-2480
HEALTH UPWARDLY MOBILE (HUM) is a health and wellness company based in Calgary, Alberta. We are an integrated team of health professionals providing personal and corporate services specific to addiction, mental health and chronic pain. We offer outpatient continuing care in the form of: individual therapy, group therapy and an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP). We do not provide residential treatment services.
We believe that everyone deserves to get help when they need it! Walk-In Counselling is a unique program that offers single session, solution focused therapy by Registered Psychologists and Social Workers. There is a pay-what-you-can fee structure that offers receipts for insurance purposes. In a 90 minute session, people walk away with a plan to move forward!
High Level (780) 926-3113
Action North offers a variety of programs which provide safe, respectful environments where clients can work on issues.
Action North Recovery Centre offers the following programs:
- 28-day Treatment Program
- 14-day Follow-up Program
- Long-term (90 day) Treatment Program
- Specialized Mobile Programs on a variety of issues, provided at the centre or brought to your community.
- 12 Step Meetings in High Level, Alberta, Canada
Calgary (403) 245-9050
- Phase I is a program that offers priority admission for pregnant women who require immediate support and stabilization.
- Phase II is a six week intensive residential program that provides therapeutic individual and group counselling. The program operates from a trauma-based perspective, and focuses on the following four key areas: sexual, spiritual, relationships and self.
- Phase III is a three month residential treatment program for women who have completed Aventa’s Phase II or Young Adult Treatment (YAT) Program. This program offers individual and group counselling with a strong educational and skill building component. Phase III operates out of our second facility, located in a residential home in a nearby community.
Grouard 1 (888) 751-3921
Kapown Rehabilitation Centre has been a centre of holistic treatment of addictions for more than 25 years. Each of our 300 clients a year are treated with the utmost respect, and are provided a comprehensive evidence-based program in which to find new direction in their lives and healing from their addictions.
Our treatment philosophy is based on the recognition that addiction is a disease which effects a person physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. We help individuals find the motivation, skills, resources and inner strength they need to maintain a clean and balanced lifestyle.
Edmonton (780) 426 1409
McDougall House is a “Second Stage” treatment facility for women in recovery. All of the clients must first complete an inpatient residential treatment program. There is no application form; each client completes an assessment to determine her suitability for our program. She must call to schedule an appointment for this assessment.
Our gender specific program provides knowledge, awareness and the opportunity for change. Our aim is to assist our clients in understanding the dynamics behind their addiction. Each individual recovery plan is focused on the goals of the client.
Phase One consists of a twelve week program where intensive individual and group sessions are delivered in concert with a personally designed recovery program. Each plan will foster empowerment and an abstinence life style.
Upon completion of Phase One, our clients have the option to access our Phase Two and Phase Three which provides ongoing support into transitional housing and independent living.
Teen Challenge is a 12-month, faith-based, residential drug and alcohol rehabilitation program that is part of a network of over 15 Teen Challenge Centres across Canada and more than 1,000 worldwide.
The program has a strong faith-based approach and offers spiritual, academic and vocational training that helps equip individuals to return to society as responsible citizens.
Our mission is to help people overcome drug and alcohol addictions and empower them to reach their full potential in society.
Edmonton (780) 474-8945
Our House is an Addiction Recovery Centre, whose sole purpose is to provide an environment where individuals with addictions can embark on a recovery process directed towards a meaningful, productive lifestyle.
- Residential program for men eighteen years and over;
- Recovery-directed programs for men and women; and
- Education initiatives in the community
These are the residential Rehabs Alberta, Canada that I was able to find, if you operate or work for another and would like it listed here please get in contact via the Contact Us page and send em the information, I would be happy to get it up there.