Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment in Thailand - Inclusive, Affordable, Effective
Our programme is a world-class combination of evidence-based treatment and a resort-style location, at a price that cannot be beat. Simply stated, we offer the most effective, and affordable, treatment programme in Asia, and possibly the world. There are no programmes more effective than ours; and there are no programmes as effective, that are more affordable.
Facilities and Amenities
- Private rooms with ensuite bathroom
- Daily housekeeping and laundry service
- Healthy, chef-prepared meals and beverages
- Fast fiber optic Internet access
- Use of full-size pool and comprehensive gym
- All activities and excursions
- Airport pick up and return
Therapeutic Addiction Treatment
- Programme overseen by an on-site addiction psychiatrist
- Daily group therapy sessions
- Two 1-to-1 counselling sessions per week
- Equine-Assisted Therapy
- Meditation training
- Art therapy
- Therapeutic massage
- Yoga classes
The only things not included are: airfare, individual medication that you might need, and spending money.
What Clients Say About Siam Rehab
About Siam Rehab
Siam Rehab is a boutique drug and alcohol addiction treatment centre in Chiang Rai, Thailand. We offer a comprehensive and holistic programme, with inclusive fees. You can do a full 12 week programme at Siam Rehab for less then most programmes in the USA, Australia, or the UK charge for a 1 month programme, even when factoring in the costs of airfare.
With only a maximum of 18 clients at any one time you will receive the personalised attention in a caring and supportive environment. No other rehab that we are aware of in the world offers the quality of programme that we do for the affordable fees that we can manage.
Most importantly, we are an effective rehab, helping drug addicts and alcoholics reclaim their lives, 100% of our counsellors are in recovery themselves. We've been there; we know what you're going through; and we can help.
Drug and Alcohol Treatment Programme
The first four weeks of rehab is the primary programme, which is the most important stage of addiction treatment. After four weeks, most of our clients then graduate into a secondary treatment programme, which deepens the foundation set in the primary programme.
While some clients are unable to attend the secondary programme because of other time commitments, the vast majority stay for an additional 4 to 8 weeks of the secondary programme.
The secondary treatment programme builds on the primary programme, and includes both group and 1-to-1 counselling, and a balance of structure and activities. The main objective is to further broaden and deepen the basis for a meaningful life without substance misuse and abuse.
Advantages of Siam Rehab
We offer several features which combine to make Siam Rehab the most effective and best value for residential addiction treatment.
- A qualified Addiction Psychiatrist as the Medical Director.
- Continuing aftercare - We maintain an online support group for clients who graduate the programme. Help and support are only a message away. For Life.
- Evidence-based treatment
- Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Community Reinforcement Model
- Equine Assisted Therapy (Therapy with Horses)
- Mindfulness Meditation training
- The intensive addiction treatment programme is enhanced with structured physical exercise and therapy
- Comprehensive therapies
- Assistance with Detoxification and Medical Services
- Individual counselling
- Group counselling
- Art therapy
- Fitness programme, including
- Full gym with cardio machines and weights,
- Swimming pool access,
- Walking/running in a rural setting (rice paddies and pineapple fields)
- Yoga classes
- Therapeutic Thai Massage
- Weekly excursions
- A sustainable weekly schedule focused on recovery
- Small programme size
- Experienced and certified counsellors
- Excellent medical facilities
- Healthy meals
- Amazing location and amenities
- Convenient travel connections
- Caring and professional staff
- The best programme fees for residential rehab in Thailand
Welcome to Siam Rehab
Please contact us if you have any questions. If you or your loved one has a problem with drug addiction or alcoholism, we can help. We want to thank all of our current and past clients for choosing Siam Rehab, and we look forward to welcoming all new clients into our extended family.