A Recovery Community Unlike Anything Else in the World
Siam Rehab is a recovery community unlike anything else available in the world. A world class addiction treatment facility set on a remote 30 acres of manicured jungle gardens with 25 private rooms (there are no shared rooms at Siam Rehab). Along with an effective addiction treatment programme we also heal and cure the body with some of the most amazing sports and fitness facilities found anywhere. An official Muay Thai boxing ring, swimming pool, basketball court, running track, gym, spinning classes, bootcamp area and yoga classes to name few.
With an East meets West philosophy we also have a dedicated meditation room with mindfulness meditation training and a Thai massage spa.
The most important aspect of the Siam Rehab Thailand programme is the addiction treatment and our team of counselors are all English speaking mainly from Western countries. All are highly qualified with a licensed addiction psychiatrist as the medical director.
At Siam Rehab in Thailand not only will you overcome your addiction you will return home in the best physical shape you have been in years, ready to live a happy joyful, life without the need for drugs or alcohol.
Watch Our New Intro Video to Learn About the People and Programme
Facilities and Amenities
- Private rooms with ensuite bathroom
- Sprawling 30 acre facility with tropical gardens
- 300 sq/m on-site gym, including
- Full time on-site trainer
- Regulation Muay Thai boxing ring
- Spinning Bike Classes
- Yoga Studio
- Cross Fit training
- Weight Training
- Outdoor Boot Camp
- 800 meter cross country running/bike trail
- Two on-site swimming pools
- Daily housekeeping and laundry service
- Healthy, chef-prepared meals with 2 chefs;
- One specialised in Asian cuisine
- One trained in Australia preparing Western cuisine
- Fast and reliable fiber optic Internet access
- Airport pick up and return
Therapeutic Addiction Treatment
- Programme overseen by an on-site addiction psychiatrist
- Daily group therapy sessions
- Two 1-to-1 counselling sessions per week
- Equine-Assisted Therapy
- Meditation training
- Art therapy
- Therapeutic massage
- Yoga classes
The only things not included are: airfare, individual medication that you might need, and spending money.
What Clients Say About Siam Rehab
About Siam Rehab Thailand
Siam Rehab is a drug and alcohol addiction treatment centre in Chiang Rai, Thailand that is unlike anything available in the world.
We offer a comprehensive and holistic programme, with inclusive fees. You can do a full 12 week programme for less then most programmes in the USA, Australia, or the UK charge for a 1 month programme, even when factoring in the costs of airfare.
With an amazing 30 acre facility set in a beautiful, secluded mountain valley, Siam Rehab Thailand offers a full comprehensive treatment programme with some of the best fitness and leisure facilities available anywhere in the world.
With only a maximum of 22 clients at any one time you will receive the personalised attention in a caring and supportive environment. No other treatment centre that we are aware of in the world offers the quality of programme and facilities that we do for the affordable fees that we can manage.
Most importantly, we are an effective treatment programme, helping drug addicts and alcoholics reclaim their lives, our counsellors are in recovery themselves. We've been there; we know what you're going through; and we can help.
Drug and Alcohol Treatment Programme
The first four weeks of rehab is the primary programme, which is the most important stage of addiction treatment. After four weeks, most of our clients then graduate into a secondary treatment programme, which deepens the foundation set in the primary programme.
While some clients are unable to attend the secondary programme because of other time commitments, the vast majority stay for an additional 4 to 8 weeks of the secondary programme.
The secondary treatment programme builds on the primary programme, and includes both group and 1-to-1 counselling, and a balance of structure and activities. The main objective is to further broaden and deepen the basis for a meaningful life without substance misuse and abuse.
Advantages of Siam Rehab Thailand
We offer several features which combine to make us the most effective and best value for residential addiction treatment.
- A qualified Addiction Psychiatrist as the Medical Director.
- Continuing aftercare - We maintain an online support group for clients who graduate the programme. Help and support are only a message away. For Life.
- Evidence-based treatment
- Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Community Reinforcement Model
- Equine Assisted Therapy (Therapy with Horses)
- Mindfulness Meditation training
- The intensive addiction treatment programme is enhanced with structured physical exercise and therapy
- Comprehensive therapies
- Assistance with Detoxification and Medical Services
- Individual counselling
- Group counselling
- Art therapy
- Fitness programme, including
- Full gym with cardio machines and weights,
- Swimming pool access,
- Walking/running in a rural setting (rice paddies and pineapple fields)
- Yoga classes
- Therapeutic Thai Massage
- Weekly excursions
- A sustainable weekly schedule focused on recovery
- Small programme size
- Experienced and certified counsellors
- Excellent medical facilities
- Healthy meals
- Amazing location and amenities
- Convenient travel connections
- Caring and professional staff
- The best programme fees for residential treatment in Thailand
Welcome to Siam Rehab Thailand
Please contact us if you have any questions. If you or your loved one has a problem with drug addiction or alcoholism, we can help. We want to thank all of our current and past clients for choosing Siam Rehab, and we look forward to welcoming all new clients into our extended family.