Overview of Admissions Process
Siam Rehab Admissions Process consists of seven steps:
- Review the admissions requirements (below).
- Submit the Siam Rehab Admissions Form.
- Discuss the admissions request with Siam Rehab's admissions team.
- An appointment will be arranged for an in-depth assessment with one of the therapeutic team.
- Agree upon arrival date and addiction treatment length.
- Make deposit or full payment.
- Make flight reservations to Siam Rehab in Chiang Rai.
- Travel to Siam Rehab to begin the treatment programme.
The initial assessment and discussion with the client and/or concerned family and friends takes place with the Siam Rehab managing director Wade Dupuis. He will determine the suitability of a Siam Rehab addiction treatment program for the particular situation of the client as well as answer any questions you might have.
If during this phone call it is agreed that Siam Rehab is the best option for you then an appointment will be made with a member of the therapeutic team for a more in-depth assessment of your needs and your possible suitability for the programme.
If you are ready for the next step in the admissions process, please fill out the Siam Rehab Admissions Form.
- Siam Rehab offers English-speaking addiction treatment programs. Competence and confidence in English-speaking is a requirement.
- Siam Rehab facilities are not handicapped accessible, and clients must be able to climb stairs unassisted.
- Siam Rehab addiction treatment only works if the client is committed to making positive change in their life, and to complete the addiction treatment program.
- Siam Rehab is not funded by any government agency, religious or other organization. As a comprehensive, holistic and residential addiction treatment center, we require a deposit upon reservation/acceptance, and a balance payment due within 3 days of arrival. Please see our schedule of addiction treatment program fees.
Family Consultation and Assisted Intervention
Treating an addiction to alcohol or drugs is a complex task and takes time. Moreover, as a general rule, the alcoholic or drug addict must want to change. While it may seem like pleas of desperation from their loved ones may be the solution, that doesn't always work. Alcohol and drugs can take a deep hold on the addict. They must at least be able to recognize that there is a problem, and as soon as they do, treatment can be a real option.
One way to help someone come to grips with the reality of their addiction is assisted intervention. This is a delicate process, but we have been successful in a number of cases.
If your loved one is ready to get the help they need for an addiction to alcohol or drugs, consider Siam Rehab Thailand. Our small capacity and integrated program offers the best possible outcomes to overcome alcoholism and help build sustainable sobriety, as well as help heal family relationships
Contact us today to find out more about our addiction treatment programs. If your loved one is ready to get the help they need for an addiction to alcohol, consider Siam Rehab.
Preparing for Rehab
Included in the Treatment Programs
- Private pick up at Chiang Rai airport with an escort / driver
- All group and 1:1 counselling
- Fitness and group exercise, including access to a full gym (twice per week) and swimming pool (twice per week) as well as daily walking/running in a rural setting
- Weekly excursions, and meals out on excursions
- All meals at the center
- Laundry Service
- Regular room cleaning
- Private transfer to the airport or hotel upon completion of program
Not Included in the Treatment Programs
- Airfare or transportation to Chiang Rai
- See more about the Chiang Rai International Airport for flight information
- Cigarettes, souvenirs, international phone calls
- Travel medical insurance; We have partnered with World Nomads as an option for travel medical insurance for you.
- Medication and medical expenses for accidents, pre-existing conditions, etc.
- Medical detoxification. We can facilitate this process and make your arrangements, however you will be responsible for the fees at the hospital personally.
What to bring to Siam Rehab
- Flip flops
- Flat shoes
- Running Shoes for fitness training
- Light loose fitting clothing (Siam Rehab provides laundry service, so you will not require 4 or 6 weeks worth of clothing)
- Windbreaker or jumper for the evenings
- Small backpack for day trips
- Toiletries (soap and shampoo is supplied)
- Camera (Optional)
- Mobile phone and/or laptop computer with Wifi, if you wish to use the Internet
- Also, 4G cell phone service is available on the premises and throughout much of Northern Thailand (sim cards can be purchased at 7-11)